Tuesday, August 21, 2012

SERGIO KOSCO™ news// Limited Addition SK SERGIO KOSCO™ "Don't Blink" iPhone Case


This has been a great week so far, we've made strides as a brand. Whether it's a big step or a small step as long as your making steps, your going in the right direction. I received  a new shipment of SK SERGIO KOSCO™ tees and my next move was to setup a meeting with my web designer cmoore/art about upgrading to sergiokosco.com, plus plan for a few photo shoots and some new edits. Always looking for new product to brand, we've recently added a new item to our collection the limited addition SK SERGIO KOSCO™ "Don't Blink"  iPhone case.


  If we must say it's a great fit! We've branded a total of 7 SK iPhone cases so far, and I (D.Watts,SK SERGIO KOSCO™ founder) kindly accepted the chance to tryout our latest SK addition. I was totally pleased with the "Don't Blink" iPhone case and I'm sure the consumer will also.




No comments:

Post a Comment