Friday, August 10, 2012

Good Friday! SK product coming really soon


 Dropped off a box of multiple color shirts at the print shop on this "Good Friday". It's only 24hrs in a day, I definitely needed more. I took off from the j.o.b. because the brand needed a boost in every direction and as founder I'm delighted to fulfill that role. I got a lot done except one thing which was a planned visit to MG Boards skate shop in Millington, TN.


 But hey! I did get some time to fit in some skate time and I worked on a few tricks I been meaning to get to, so overall it was a successful day. The shirts should be finished by next Friday so I'll be looking for your orders mos'def! It seems every time I get a shipment of SK product to the states, I can't keep them in stock. Make sure you check back @sergiokosco.blogspot.com for the latest  SK SERGIO KOSCO™ updates and the latest skateboard, BMX, and extreme sports news.

source: D.Watts, SergioKosco founder
  

No comments:

Post a Comment