Friday, February 18, 2011

A Quick Chat With Sergio Kosco CoverBoy "Pat Morse"



SergioKosco.com : Since the move from Memphis,Tn to Baton Rouge,La, what have you been doing lately?

Pat Morse: I haven't been doing much just hanging out with friends and riding pretty much.




SergioKosco.com : Made any more BMX videos since the pretty sweet one we have on our blog?

Lil Pat in BRLA from Brock Gomez on Vimeo.


Pat Morse: No not yet but I do have one I've been working on, it should be ready soon.

(BREC Extreme Sports Park - Grand Opening)


SergioKosco.com: So tell me whats the next move for you in your BMX career?

Pat Morse: Not really sure of that I kinda just go with the flow of things, but I'm looking forward to a big Summer especially on the underground scene.



Sergiokosco.com: Sergio Kosco has alot planned for you this upcoming summer, but have you ever delt with any other sponsers?


Pat Morse: Yeah sure I ride for Liquor bikes, Savage South ,and Steez clothing as well. I'm also excited about the oppertunity to work with Sergio Kosco.

(Exclusive Sergio Kosco BMX fitted Jacket in photo available July/August 2011 only at sergiokosco.com)


(picture source: www.liquorbikes.com)


"DON'T BLINK"

To be continued......

No comments:

Post a Comment