Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Please............. "Don't Blink"


Me again Sergio Kosco founder "Watts".. This coming July/August'11 is the launch of my brand " Sergio Kosco" ,this is not a t-shirt company please don't get it twisted. We at Sergio Kosco are a growing "BRAND", and right now we're a BMX, skateboard, and extreme sports clothing brand.I'll personally make sure we deliever the lastest and hottest BMX,skateboard and extreme sports apparel, videos, and the lastest information so please if you have a video that relates too my growing site send it in! lol. Ohh yeah from Memphis,TN to Baton Rouge,La, and the world check out the "Exclusive Sergio Kosco BMX fitted Zip up jacket" I'm wearing only at www.sergiokosco.com coming very soon.

Until next time because you know I hustle.... "Don't Blink"



"Watts"
Sergio Kosco,Founder

No comments:

Post a Comment