Sunday, January 17, 2016

SKSergioKosco Blogger Update

By: Tre Bailey
(@trebailey14)

SKSergioKosco Blogger


Changes

Nothing excites me more than change, whether it be changes in life, or changes being made on the college football scene I am a firm believer that all change is necessary. I’m writing you all to let you know that some changes are being made to the SergioKosco college football page. As a blogger I view all of you as family and I wish to keep you all updated on some aspects of my life. Well now that I have your attention I would like to inform you that I have moved to continue my journey in college. With that being said nothing will change. I will still bring you quality college football updates. Also be on the lookout for some big things coming soon. I don’t want to give out too much information but just know here at SergioKosco we are dedicated to our followers and wish to push out some of the best content possible. Change is coming so wither you’re with us or against us no in between. Hop on the train now because its leaving the station and please above all..


Don’t Blink

No comments:

Post a Comment