Monday, October 15, 2012

Team updates: Injuries and such.

Today, I am sad to report that our dear friend and team rider, Skyler King, will be on temporary leave due to an injury he sustained yesterday while filming. He is suffering from a cracked tailbone and will be out for about 3 months. Aside from the injury, he put out some great footage yesterday. I will post the video as soon as it is edited and put up for us to watch. 
In other news, I, Dylan Brown, am out on injury leave for quite some time. I am suffering from an unknown injury to my left ankle, which might need surgery to correct it, and a banged/bruised up left leg. I will continue to post on here with updates, videos I think are rad, and just skateboarding talk in general. Thank you all for the read. Follow me on Twitter if you want. @Dylan_901
                               -Dylan Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment