Monday, April 9, 2012


 I'm at a debate right now with the sergiokosco staff about weather to update sergiokosco.blogspot.com or change to sergiokosco.com. Believe me it's a daily debate, my only issue is that I really don't wanna lose any daily followers with well over 15,000 views so far. No doubt change is good, thats why I'm teaming with Carl Moore of carlemoore.com to make a few updates to our current blogspot, hopefully with this new update and the addition of an online store we'll reach a first year brand release goal of 100,000 views. Working hard on a daily to make this brand better, look for the new SK skate team edit to drop in about two weeks, also look for our first BMX edit of year featuring Ricky Moseley coming soon!!! "Don't Blink"


 
                             

No comments:

Post a Comment