Sunday, October 2, 2011

SERGIO KOSCO UPDATES, And A Exclusive Look At Bathing Ape Founder: NIGO.. And His New Brand Human Made. ( Must See!).

When I first became aware of the brand A Bathing Ape, well first to be honest I think of the song ( I Got Me Sum Bathing Apes!) by Soulja Boy when he was just starting out the gate. So now after some of my own research on the brand which is a Japanese clothing company founded by Nigo in 1993, and still going strong with his new brand HUMAN MADE. I have plenty of pics of his HUMAN MADE 2011 Fall/Winter Lookbook, which is pretty HOT, but my only problem is why in the hell didn't NIGO hire a model? Lol, I just can't believe this guy showed out like this with a Exclusive Human Made photoshoot featuring NIGO,lol.
OK I gotta throw some shot Nigo... You look like "The ONE" part 2,lol.
On another note, let's not forget were letting Jimmie out the gate in 2012!
This guy is gonna shock the world with his skillz on the board no doubt were a good match,
Hot new designs coming soon, along with the debut of sergiokosco.com... 2012 is the year of the SK... "Don't Blink"

No comments:

Post a Comment