Saturday, March 26, 2011

SERGIO KOSCO FITTED BMX JACKET AVALIBLE AUGUST 2012 ONLY AT... sergiokosco.com (COMING SOON)


Its a fact that after the sun sets in the west it will rise in the east.Sergio Kosco is the morning star and we are excited to bring to you not only a new brand but a new lifestyle.


Its a new day and Sergio Kosco is the true definition of just that!! Known as Real Will I stand behind what I say and what I see in this brand and the future speaks for itself.



Check out my man.. Pat Morse/Baton Rouge,La with the all black jacket trimmed in white capped off with the SK logo. Now me I have the exclusive sky blue with the all white trim and what I really love about the jackets is the.....Well everything! See for yourself. DON'T BLINK!!


William Fluckers
Sergio Kosoco Consultant

5 comments: